Sunday, October 24, 2010

Finally!

That's really the best title I can come up with. My blog is always on the back of my mind, but things get away from me. I have been super busy working full time, getting ready for the holiday season, and you know being pregnant! This season I will be doing two holiday craft events, one is November 6th in Rochester, NY. MayDay Undergound! It looks like it should be a really fun event, and my mom will be there helping us out. Also depending on when baby decides to come out, I may be joining some other local artists here in Cortland for an evening of shopping, wine, and appetizers at Hairy Tony's. This was a great event last year, so I am hoping that little baby stays in until at least his due date. The event is December 8th, and I'll try to post more details later. Here are some shots of what I've been up to lately. I'm trying out a more graphic look and would love some feedback! Thanks! xoxo




As always all of these treasures can be found on my online store......and these new works will slowly replace any sale items, so get the sale items while you still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment