Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happening Around the Studio

February has been a busy month at home, work, and in the studio!  I am thrilled to be a part of this cup show at Terra Incognito Studios and Gallery in Oak Park, IL.  This is a lovely collection of cups.  I am also working on a group show with old friends that I am super excited about!!  The show opens in June at AFA Gallery in Scranton.  Expect more on that soon.  I went to look at the space more thoroughly last weekend with a friend and I'm happy to report the show will be fantastic.

In the studio I've been working on different forms in small series.



I'm happy to report I finished more square bowls with some practice.

Here's another one of those plates I don't make.


And finally here is a piece in progress and a shot of a sketch.  I am currently making a dandelion jar to be used for dandelion tea!  I am having a great time making this commission for an old friend.  If you are interested in seeing one of your favorite flowers or insects on a piece of pottery contact me at tracy@tracymcevillyceramics.com!  I love special orders.

Which brings me to my final bit of news, I have FINALLY launched my NEW WEBSITE.  Please check it out and let me know what you think.  I am excited to share it with you!

Best, 
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment